Fifth Annual Gekidou Khan Qualifiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spar...

3 posters

Go down

The Spar... Empty The Spar...

Post  Banrai Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

A plain grassy field. Sunny day.

Banrai

Back to top Go down

The Spar... Empty Re: The Spar...

Post  KotoAmatsukami Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 pm

The Spar... 220px-DMCNewDante

A brisk wind would flow with the feeling of hate in the air. Far down the field a man would be walking, in his left hand held a cigarette which caused smoke to flow behind him. This man's right eye would be closed but his left acting as a dark void in his pupil. His brown messy hair carrying Silver highlights through the top of his head. His skin was a pale color as if he was sick, only colored areas on his skin were the ones of the bruises and cuts from fights before. A over sized brownish red jacket is worn loosely over a dirty untucked muscle shirt. A pair of red torn baggy jeans hang from a belt all the way down to his black worn combat boots. This man's name is Dante. Dante would walk up near the center of the field and take a very long drag from his cigarette before awaiting his partner and opponent to show up. It is apparent in Dante's face that whoever he was facing he did not show any sign of fear,hate,or anything of the kind. It was as if Dante was nothing more then a intelligent zombie.

KotoAmatsukami

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 pm

The Spar... Lukew

Hakai walked through the grass as he dragged his feet against the surface. Uprooting the grass as his drug along. His hands were tucked away in his pocket, before removing a hand from his pocket to shield his eyes from the sunlight. Seeing someone in the distance he moved closer to the figure in hopes that this was his partner. It would be a great pain to have traveled all this way and have to travel further if this figure was not him. As he neared the figure he began to make out the features of the body as a male. He yawned as the hand used to shield his eyes covered his mouth in a natural reaction to it. His hand dangled back down near his pocket as he stopped and looked around stratching his head. "Guess this is where I am suppose to be.....huh. Abit empty much."he sighed as he sat down in the grass with his legs crossed and his arms folded slowly closing his eyes and waiting until he was adressed or needed. Thoughts were processing through his head about what he would do to earn some money for his next meal. Inhaling in abit of breath and exhaling as smale flames came through nasal canal of the nose.
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Banrai Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 am

The Spar... Banrai

Since, I'm being serious, I love to tell stories through these posts. I'll start my opening post out with one of these stories. Since you two aren't originally from Gekidou Khan, I'll tell you the origins of the name of this group. I'll start with a man named Genghis Khan. He is the founding father of Mongolia and also regarded to be the most militarily intelligent man to ever walk the face of this planet. Sidetracking from this story, I will also inform you that six high-class Role-Players created Gekidou Khan. The original founder is a man who's forum name was Genghis Khan.

Well you see, Genghis died due to heart failures and his son took his place. His son is Ray. Next we have the second founder, a major in psychology from Harvard university who's forum name was Brain. Mind you this was 15 years ago when the internet was still fresh, so this has no reference to Fairy Tail. Brain established the rules that all Role-Play groups to this day follow...the dictation of Auto-Hits, Action, and Reaction. Brain is retired and I have taken his place. I am the Nova Banrai.

As this fight goes on, I will continue my little story, but so as not to bore you, I will now comment upon my character's appearance into this scenario...

It was sunny...how ironic considering the events that were to unfold in just a few moments. There was a white dove, high above, about 10 miles from the location that the battle was to unfold at. The dove was divine and beautiful, the very meaning of everything pure and good. It soars the air with such grace...as much grace as the man on it's back.

The man had a dark-ish variation of blonde hair. His eyes were blue and he's the very embodiment of everything that Adolf Hitler favored. He wears a black suit that covers a decorative white dress shirt. He wears black slack and shiny black shoes. Held in his right hand is a red rose. He stares at it with the utmost amount of concentration. His attention to detail and the such would cause him to fall victim things that require intense attention. Those things likely never happen.

The dove dives low and swoops close the ground as Banrai hops off and tosses the rose off. He looks at his two opponents and widely raises his arms, saying, "Shall we get this party started?"

Banrai

Back to top Go down

Post  KotoAmatsukami Wed May 02, 2012 5:51 pm

The look upon the face of Dante is that of pure hatred, obviously not enjoying who his opponent is. He takes a long drag before smirking and speaking,"sure......ladies first." As he takes two steps backwards in the case his opponent decides to use a close range attack.

KotoAmatsukami

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Wed May 02, 2012 7:32 pm

The Spar... Lukew

Hakai sighed as he pushed a palm into the ground lifting himself up from the surface. His right leg lifting up from the ground as he moved it slightly forward as his foot touched the ground. Then he pressed up with his foot getting up off of his knee to place his left foot into the ground as he stood straight up. Yawning again his right hand covered his mouth as he opened his eyes shortly after to see what his partner was talking about. "Are you always this dead? Man are you a party killer.", he said.
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Banrai Wed May 02, 2012 10:57 pm

The Spar... Banrai

The next founder that I want to inform you of is one named Mushi. He was a martial artist who once held world champion rights in Muay Thai for a long time. His major talent was physical description. He could easily form posts that relied solely upon using his body to attack. He also furthered the Auto-Hit rules and created the ambiguity, misconception, and ignorantium laws of Role-Play. He quit about 4 years ago and a man named Xiao took his place.

The next founder was a girl named Lily. To be honest, she quite a loud mouth and commanding at that. She was sarcastic and annoying as well. Her talent canon characters. She could work canon characters to an extreme high that would exceed most other Role-Players. She was a Creative Writing major in college. She left about 2 years ago and a girl named Toyota took her place. Now...let's continue with this little fight shall we?

The sun beamed down on those below and Banrai found this a bit annoying. He closed his eyes as an open access to his other senses was created. His sense of sound was now on such a level that the slightest movement could be heard to him. He was in deep concentration. He imagined black dreary clouds without rain within his mind. They were bleak and currently, he was imagining their form within his mind. As they stood there, his opponent's wouldn't even be aware that Banrai was preparing to demonstrate just a small usage of his power.

Banrai enjoys when expositions match a quality of life. The exposition he sought now was the dreary weather that could have a parallel structure with the agonizing fight that was to ensue soon. He heard the man's comment and payed it little to no attention at all. As a clarification to the sense changed noted above, his sense of hearing hasn't changed at all, just his perception of.

Banrai

Back to top Go down

Post  KotoAmatsukami Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 am

As Dante continued to stand there he took two more steps back, his face still held a sort of hatred but had relaxed back into the blank face he wore. It was obvious Dante knew this was going to be a hell of a fight, he lifted his left hand and took another drag off of his cigarette, he then would look over at his partner and speak,"call me what you wish,just don't loose your cool in this fight." Dante's mind began to click on, ideas were rushing into his head battle strategies were begging to be planned. But he just continued to stare at Banrai while the cigarette hung in his mouth by his left hand. Smoke drifting lazily up into the air by the soft glow of the cherry.

KotoAmatsukami

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Thu May 03, 2012 6:06 pm

The Spar... Lukew

"Look who's talking." he laughed. As he stretched abit. Turning around facing the unknown male before them both. He tilted his head to the side and inspected the body structure of his opponent. Then reached back into his pockets. As he inhaled once again releasing a small flame from his nose again as done previously. Hakai then cracked a smile as he was ready to get started.
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Banrai Thu May 03, 2012 8:01 pm

The Spar... Banrai

Now, now, I haven't forgotten my original story on Genghis Khan. He swept through Asia by what is today known as the "Wrath of Khan". Genghis Khan, in Gekidou Khan that is, used a very similar concept as the original Genghis Khan's "Wrath of Khan". There are three things that determine the outcome of a war. The intelligence of the general, the size of the army, and the general ability of each side. For instance, in the War of Southern Ignorance (better known as the United States Civil War), Robert E. Lee was a very intelligent general, possibly even smarter that Ulysses S. Grant, but he didn't have anything close to the army size or raw ability of the Yankee's army. Now back to Gekidou Khan...

The next founder we have is Shia. She was an extremely talented artist and taught her skills to two people: Jinbei and Taipei. Jinbei received her general art skills, while Taipei received what most Role-Player's could refer to as the "Beauty of Words". Shia's posts were though provoking, often asking many rhetorical questions of her opponent. These questions kept her opponent thinking so that responding to her posts were simple. Taipei later became a nova.

Finally...the most fearsome Role-Player that has ever been publicly observed, Zone. Nobody knew what gender Zone was. Zone worked with both gender of characters and posts didn't generally give off their gender. Zone never lost a Role-Play...ever. Zone retired four months ago and a man named Red took Zone's spot. As of right now, Red is regarded to be the strongest in Gekidou Khan by many members of Gekidou Khan. He does have one rival though, despite the fact that they've never fought before. His rival, whose named shall stay unrevealed has a mental condition that, quite possibly, make him better than Red. However, that's a different story in whole. I bet you're still wondering about the Gekidou part, right? Well keep wondering...you'll have to wait for my next post to learn of that!

His mind began to flood the scene in his head with what Banrai calls "the Color of Life". A large white magic circle then forms in the air. It expands slowly as if it were an explosion, however never contracts. Slowly, dark clouds would flood from the circle into the air. The clouds were dense and quickly covered the sun. There was no rain...or any other normal effect of a thunderstorm. The area just got darker, that's all. It wasn't so dark that things became difficult to see. The area just became drearier. He speaks, "The Arc of Embodiment...Cladis..

Banrai then began to focus again as he began to image the form of a rose, quickly adding details to this form. He desired a rose similar to the one that he had arrived here with, just with a few extra details.

Banrai

Back to top Go down

Post  KotoAmatsukami Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Dante looks up at the clouds with a smile before he says in a quiet manor,"Darkness......I appreciate this gesture...." As he holds out his hands a large beam would gather into it before he speaks,"Dark Capriccio...." as he fires the large beam directly at Banrai in a attempt to put a hole directly in his chest.

KotoAmatsukami

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Fri May 04, 2012 12:34 am

The Spar... Lukew

He bumped his fist together as a circle appeared in front of them. Hakai's fist being surrounded in flames as he took his stance. Watching as the beam fired he knew it was time to get started as he cracked an even larger smile as he drew back his right arm. The flames around his hand flowed back with his movement like a whip as he thrusted his arm forward. The flame wrapped around his fist stretched out in the proccess to get enough reach towards the male that was about to take the offensive attack from his partner.

Hakai then pulled back his left arm to repeat the proccess. As it lashed over the previous one to strike from above. He was snickering the entire time he was doing the attack.
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Banrai Fri May 04, 2012 1:30 am

The Spar... Banrai

To raise that evident suspense, I'll make you wait another turn for the Khan part! I enjoyed reading your combination attack, but there are many holes. A certainly hope this isn't the full extent of your Role-Playing capabilities, though I doubt it is.

Now I will describe companies. Within Gekidou-Khan, there are six companies. Each led by each Nova and 2 lieutenants to the Nova. Companies 1-5 have 180 members each. Company 6 has 100 members. Companies are made to combat other large Role-Playing nations that may be looking for a intermingled war with us. For instance, GK's first major war was against a 67-man group made on Chatango!

I'll explain Company 1 for this post. Company 1's leader is Red. He is the only company without lieutenants. His company has 180 members, the majority of which are Dragon Ball Z role-players. His company is known as "The Nuke" and usually end up starting the war, by being in the front. Red is also the only Nova, at this time, who hasn't participated in a major interplay war yet.

...And without further adieu...my post.

He heard it...the faint sound of magic rung in his ear. He had a few seconds to react, likely around seven at this point. I'll split this post into the seconds leading up to where impacts should occur, starting with the blast from Dante.

The First Second

Banrai's mind is fast and coherent at that. At the time that Dante's magic circle would appear for his attack, being that all magic needs these circles, Banrai was aware of oncoming attack. He applied the "Color of Life" to the rose as he also made the stem of the rose sharp, within his mind.

The Second Second

Banrai's mind remains fast as he imagines some surreal way of allowing the Rose to discharge. A single, and entirely unnoticeable1 rune upon the rose would allow this discharge. The discharge would result in an explosion that could be compared to that of C4, in his mind. At this point, Dante's magic circle should be producing the starting emanations of the attack to come.

The Third Second

Banrai begins to raise his right hand to the right as his mind performs a final second state of concentration. A magic circle similar to the one that had plagued the sky would begin to slowly emanate from the formless space in his right hand. Dante's attack would begin the first stages of advanced emanation as they build and grow. Slight length increases grow within this second.

The Fourth Second

The magic circle in Banrai's right hand grows to full length as a blast of powerful wind would begin to disperse from the circle. Banrai's speech would begin within this second, "Arc of..." Dante's attack would finish preliminary development and begin to make it's way towards Banrai, in his general direction.

The Fifth Second

Banrai begins to be pushed away, at a tiny amount as the wind begins to build, and the next word passes his lips, "...Embodiment..." At this point, Dante's attack would have traveled half of it's intended distance. Hakai's fists would clamor as a small *bang* would be heard due to the fact that a dragon slayer's seal is beginning to be formed. Banrai then becomes aware of what may become a second attack.

The Sixth Second

The push upon Banrai's body would slowly grow as the little amount of wind gradually grew. The final word passed his lips, "...Caeli..." At that point, the wind's power had multiplied and was now pushing him out of the way of where the blast would have hit him. Banrai was moving to the left at this point, and Dante's and the attack's actions are inclusive to reaction, at this point. Hakai's magic circle would begin to form at this second as well.

Resuming Natural Progression

The rose that had stayed within Banrai's mind would now slowly meld into reality as Banrai holds up his left hand. The magic circle forms as he speaks, "Arc of Embodiment Surrexit." At this point, Hakai's stated actions should be in effect, however, are up to the reaction of Hakai in the choice of whether or not to continue in the previously intended direction. Banrai would then toss the rose, stem-first, at Hakai with his left hand. The rose traveled fast, as if it were thrown by an impressive force, this was just the nature of his creation, however.

Footnotes

1 - This was deemed unnoticeable due to the laws of human perception. One of these laws state that as long as a person is exerting force that would easily exceed that of a normal working pace, then that person is focused at around 68% (a solid standard deviation) of that attack. 27% (the difference between a second deviation and the first) of the person's attention will then be focused on the target of the action, but usually just the target themselves, versus anything about the target. The last 5% (the sum of the first and second deviations subtract the third deviation) will pay attention to other random or small details. 5% is unlikely to happen, thus following the Role-Play law of deviation, you cannot be allowed to notice this detail on the first performance of it.

Banrai

Back to top Go down

Post  KotoAmatsukami Fri May 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Dante did not have a second to spare.The second he could react he quickly changed the movement of the Dark Capriccio to head towards the rose in a attempt to destroy it and allow Hakai the ability to get back and continue with a possible attack. Dante was deciding on the idea of opening his eye but not certain yet,he awaited to see what his partner would do after the possible connection of the attack with the rose.

KotoAmatsukami

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm

The Spar... Lukew

Magic circles appeared around his feet. Igniting his feet in fire. Hakai intensified the flames around his feet. Propelling to the right side of the oncoming attack. Barely dodging the rose he planted his hands into the ground stopping himself from going any further out of the battle area.

He was now standing on his hands with his hands and feet still covered in fire. His big smile got even wider as he started to laugh. Hakai then pushed up off the ground to regain his footing. Moving one leg back and bringing the other forward he lowered his body abit as his left hand came forward angling towards his right shoulder when he brought his right leg back. The left leg coming forward repeating the process with the opposite body parts.

The movement began to get faster as he then got rid of his smile. Replacing his smile with a plain stare towards Banrai. Hakai then dove forward planting his left hand into the grass as he shifted his weight to allow his lower body to come up into the air as he slung his right foot foward. Releasing a ball of fire towards Banrai. As the lower portion of his body came forward he planted his feet into the ground bringing himself back up into a crouch he then kicked away from from his body as he shifted his upper body to the leftside of him forcing himself up again as he angled his right foot into the air releasing another ball of fire to back up the first.

Soon after he stood on his hands again he split his legs apart and began to spin on his hands from where he was letting a barrage of balls of fire fly into the direction of Banrai. Hoping his partner would realize that he needs focus on attacking and not defending him.
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Banrai Sat May 05, 2012 11:00 pm

The Spar... Banrai
Gekidou is japanese for upheaval. Upheavals occur because of something new that combats the old. Gekidou was and still is the new Role-Playing group that combats the old. In essence...Gekidou Khan is the "Wrath-filled Upheaval of Khan".

I guess I'll shed some light on the notable members of Gekidou Khan. I'll start with my own apprentice, Adero. He's known as the iron-mouthed crasher. Adero's fight record has little loses and many wins. He's headstrong and likes to ignore other's mistakes. He only pays attention to details in fights that he believes are worth it. Now for my reply.

The second that Dante could react was the second too later, being that his magic would have no possible choice other than to double and combat itself in an attempt to protect his friend. This would quickly cause his magic to dissipate. The reason behind this doubling is the fact of human vision of sight. The rose would have to come perpendicular to the blast for Dante to see it. By that time, it would have already crossed that perpendicular field and could only be stopped if his Capriccio were to double on itself, which would cause it to dissipate and the rose would continue to fly at his partner.

Seeing Hakai dodge, the Rose fades from existence. Seeing the next magic circle, he recites an incantation while he dodges the first two fireballs. This would give him enough time to complete the incantation.

"That which dwells in my left hand
is a golden shield
that pushes back everything."

Banrai's left hand, flat-held in front of him emits a magic circle similar to the previous, then his left hand transforms into a large giant golden shield capable of committing coverage to the entire front of his body. He holds his hand flat out and lets the shield do it's job against the onslaught of incoming fireballs. He stays safe from the dangerous attack. A smile slips behind the shield, but quickly fades.

Banrai

Back to top Go down

Post  KotoAmatsukami Sun May 06, 2012 12:20 am

After Dark Capriccio would dissipate from the doubling effect. He would begin to listen, as he hears the incantation of Banrai he would hold out his hand causing another sphere to appear in his hand of a violet shade. Awaiting the smoke to clear from the battlefield he sees his friends bombardment on Banrai, taking this chance he quickly runs to the opposite side of Banrai taking aim and firing from his weak spot behind the Shield, several ghosts would spring forth as the attack reaches Banrai and attempt to entangle him. Rendering him useless if this succeeds. The idea in Dante's head is that if the Ghosts don't catch him, hopefully it would allow one or two of the fireballs to hit Banrai.

KotoAmatsukami

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 pm

The Spar... Luke+fon+Fabre

Hakai was sending them even faster towards Banrai as he pushed up from the ground into the air. His hands burning even brighter as he lashed both hands forward like a whip. The flames following as they came down attempting to get around Banrai's defenses.
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Banrai Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

The Spar... Banrai
Company 3 is my company, and Adero is the first lieutenant of my faction. The second lieutenant is Koori. I'm not sure if you've met him before, but Koori is a Bleach-specialized Role-Player who role-plays well with characters that are laid-back until action is required. His characters are usually to indifferent to all and he usually ends up using some type of black technique and ability set.

Out of the corner of his eye, Banrai would notice how the man attempted to flank him. A smile flashes on his face before fading again as a magic circle forms to the side in which is being flanked. Thousands of the specially manufactured roses would fly out of the circle. Banrai hadn't caused the first one to detonate, thus those two should be unaware of it's explosive capabilities. The seal should surely be undetectable in such a large barrage for two reasons. The first is that the seal would be covered by other roses in the majority of instances. The second is because of the mass. Humans are 100% sure to focus attention on mass objects and things. When a fight breaks out in a school and a crowd begins to develop. Some rush to build on to this crowd, so simply look, and others take a glance. Being that these two know that they are in battle and imminent danger, then it's true that they would pay attention only to ways of ridding themselves of the massive problem.

The roses would be three times as numerous as the ghosts that had been brought forth, and as such should easily overwhelm them. Taking in notice that it's like that those ghosts are also likely to be ethereal, a thin lining of magic power so tiny that it should be completely unnoticeable to others would form around Banrai's body. Were the ghosts to collide with this, their very structure would undergo desiccation until only the magic power was remaining. Banrai's skin would then appear to absorb this power to replenish a small portion of what he'd lost thus far. It would take something of a physical trauma approach to invoke damage to this man. Banrai also noticed the tendrils of flames as they lashed around the sides of his shield.1

Banrai spoke, "Tenma no Tsubasa..." Two magic circles formed on his back and wings that had quite the amount of power behind them. He would then burst into the air using the power of these wings. Now out of the way of the balls of flames, Banrai allows his shield to dissipate back down into his arm once again.

Footnotes

1 - Laws of ambiguity. Your post wasn't clear enough to illustrate exactly how the bypassing of the shield was possible. As a result, I made an educated decision based on a possible way to bypass the shields. Please be more descriptive in how you intend on "getting around" things.

Banrai

Back to top Go down

Post  KotoAmatsukami Fri May 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Dante would take notice as the roses engulf his Darkness Cage. His mind was ready for this as he heard "tenma" he arched his arm back in a chop like form. As he heard "no tsu" he slashed his hand in a swiping motion. As "basa" was spoken the linear explosion would begin. Coming across at high speeds towards Banrai as he took flight. Expecting Banrai to find a way out of this he began placing a large amount dark energy into his hands. So they looked similar to boxing gloves in a way using the cover of the explosion to cover the sound and appearance of his hands. He then ran forward,leaping above the area he last saw Banrai before he went past what would be now the aftermath smoke casted by the Dark Explosion above. Hoping that he could get a sneak attack in on Banrai and do a little damage If all goes according to plan he would come down with what is referred to in professorial wrestling as a double axe handle slam atop Banrai's head hopefully knocking him into the ground below.

KotoAmatsukami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down